Saturday, June 27, 2009

Web site down ;-(

SO my site is down, this is a very sad event for me, but it had to be done. The reason for this is simple, it is not worth while to keep it running. The amount of hits I received was to little to make it worth while and my new job makes it a bit difficult to keep up and running, I've already had issues keeping it up to date with out a steady job. Also moving to Johannesburg and having very limited internet access makes it a bit more difficult. However I will try to make more of an effort in updating more.

A new project is in the pipe line, Roadhouses. A project i wanted to do for a while, and until recently a very good friend, ER, approached me and made the suggestion. There is still allot of planning to go into this and what we want from the project.

If any one knows of any nice roadhouses in the East rand area please let my know.

More info to follow.

That's it for now, i am going to try and upload some photo's on my blog space.