Thursday, March 19, 2009

Updated website

Hi and welcome to my website blog. I hope I will be able to do a bit more this year although we are almost 4 months into 2009.

I am currently working on a few new personal projects and making some big changes in my life. Some of the photographic projects that I am working is long exposure nude studies, Holga long exposures, and hopefully time lapse photography. All of these projects doesn't have a fixed deadline and might take years to complete or just vanish into thin air. the beauty of a personal project.

Saying this it might turn into something bigger better, impress some people with it and then you never know hat is going to happen in the future.

As for my personal life I am moving down to Cape town in a few weeks. I can't wait to get to a new place and start my life. As for now I am stuck in Gauteng and would love to get down to Cape Town and get up and running in the photographic industry.